Things are heating up in Fortnite as Season 4 Chapter 1 barrels toward its end on March 8. Epic has introduced Cipher quests leading up to the season’s finale, bringing encrypted messages alongside a variety of challenges to complete as we await the big news about what’s next. In this guide, we’ll give you the full details on all of the Cipher Quests and the accompanying rewards.
Encrypted Cipher Quests
Completing encrypted Cipher Quests requires you to solve mysteries without much guidance at all from the game. But don’t worry, as we’ll make sure you have all of the info you need to wrap these up.
Stage 1 – 188.8.131.52.14. 184.108.40.206.21.6
We’re actively solving this first tricky quest and will have an answer for you here shortly.
Unencrypted Cipher Quests
Completing unencrypted Cipher quests are quite a bit easier than their encrypted counterparts. These are clearly defined, and many of them should come fairly naturally as you play.
- Visit Bastion Outposts (3)
- Collect ammo from chests (150)
- Upgrade vehicles with Off-Road Tires or Cow Catchers (3)
- Hit opponents with ranged weapons from 75 meters or more (5)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Uncommon rarity or higher (3)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Rare rarity or higher (3)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Epic rarity or higher (3)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Legendary rarity or higher (3)
- Damage opponents with the Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter (300)
You’ll score some cool rewards for finishing a certain number of quests during the Cipher event. Here’s everything you can earn.
- Keep the Peace Spray – Complete 7 unencrypted Cipher quests
- Order Up Loading Screen – Complete 15 unencrypted Cipher quests
- Deciphered Emoticon – Complete 24 unencrypted Cipher quests
- Circuitry Wrap – Complete 3 encrypted Cipher quests
- Distant Roar Spray – Complete a specific encrypted Cipher quest
The cool thing about these rewards is it includes a spray for a character never before seen in the game–that dinosaur sporting a jacket and gold chain on the far right in the image. That could mean we’re looking at the first tease for a Chapter 4 Season 2 battle pass skin.
New Cipher Quests will be added each day through March 7, including some more tricky encrypted quests. Bookmark this page and we’ll have all the up-to-date info you need as we near the season finale.