The official schedule for Steam Sales and Next Fest events for 2023 has been revealed by Valve, giving users a full list of what to expect for the rest of the year. Though Valve has revealed sale schedules before, the new schedule is more comprehensive than usual.
The first major sale of 2023, the Steam Spring Sale, runs March 16-23. Later in the year, the Summer Sale will be held from June 29 to July 13, the Autumn Sale goes kicks off from November 21-28, and the Winter Sale offers some last-minute Christmas shopping from December 21 through to January 4, 2024.
Between these big four shopping promotions, Steam will also host sales on puzzles, sports, stealth, visual novel, and strategy games. The Next Fests, which are primarily focused on providing dozens of PC game demos over a week-long celebration, will be held in June and October. “These events prioritize discounted games, but also have space for free games, upcoming releases, and games with demos,” Valve said.
Steam Sales And Festivals 2023 Schedule
- Mystery Fest — February 20 – 27
- Spring Sale — March 16 – 23
- Puzzle Fest — April 24 – May 1
- Sports Fest — May 15 – 22
- Next Fest — June 19 – 26
- Summer Sale — June 29 – July 13
- Stealth Fest — July 24 – 31
- Visual Novel Fest — August 7 – 14
- Strategy Fest — August 28 – September 4
- SHMUP Fest — September 25 – October 2
- Next Fest — October 9 – 16
- Return of Steam Scream Fest (Halloween) — October 26 – November 2
- Autumn Sale — November 21 – 28
- Winter Sale — December 21 – January 4, 2024
Steam sales are normally worth waiting for, as they have substantial discounts for a wide number of games across multiple genres. If March 16 is too far away, the good news is that you can grab some big savings right now through other sales currently on.
Over at Fanatical, the Mystery Zodiac Bundle offers up to 10 secret Steam game keys for just $7. These games are offered through mystery keys that are selected randomly from Fanatical’s online store, and you can purchase one key for just $1 if you don’t feel like spending the full amount.