Amazon has fantastic deals on Nextorage PS5 SSDs with heatsinks for Black Friday 2023. You can grab a 1TB drive for only $56, 2TB for $100, and 4TB for $200. If you’re unfamiliar with Nextorage, it’s a subsidiary of Sony that manufactures storage devices.
Nextorage PS5 SSD Black Friday deals
- 1TB SSD with heatsink — $56 (
- 2TB SSD with heatsink — $100 (
- 4TB SSD with heatsink — $200 (
These ultra-fast SSDs have a maximum read speed of 7300MB/s and a maximum write speed of 6000MB/s.
This means that you won’t have to compromise on performance–especially for those PS5-optimized games that sport rapid transitions between loading screens–and these come with aluminum heatsinks coated with a thermally radiative black aluminate.
For a quick how-to on getting this SSD inserted into your console, you can check out GameSpot’s feature on how to install an SSD into your PS5. As an alternative to these Nextorage drives, you can get a 2TB Samsung SSD for $120, 1TB Samsung SSD for $70, or the latest high-end Western Digital 2TB SSD for $70 off. You can also snag a 2TB Crucial SSD for $89, but you’ll have to buy a heatsink separately.
If you’re looking for games to fill your new SSD, there are some fantastic deals on PS5 exclusives right now.
Best PS5-exclusive game deals
- Demon’s Souls — $30 ($
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut — $30 ($
- God of War Ragnarok — $35 ($
- Gran Turismo 7 — $30 ($
- Horizon Forbidden West — $40 ($
- The Last of Us Part I — $40 ($
- The Last of Us Part II — $26 ($
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition — $35 ($
- The Nioh Collection — $30 ($
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart — $30 ($
- Returnal — $30 ($